Great for parties, a quick dinner or to keep in the freezer for an emergency meal.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 6 cups (16 oz) ziti
- 3 cups (26oz) spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1¾ cups (15oz) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Cook pasta; drain.
- In a large bowl, stir together hot pasta 1½ cups spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, parsley, egg, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- In a 13 x9 baking dish, spoon pasta mixture, top with remaining 1½ cups sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.