- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp basil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 Boneless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, basil, and pepper; rub all over chicken breast.
- In a large shallow dish, blend together oil, soy sauce, lemon juice and brown sugar. Add the chicken breasts and turn to coat.
- Cover and marinated in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- Spray grill with cooking spray and preheat to medium.
- Add chicken breasts and grill for 5 to 8 minutes. Turn and continue to grill for another 5 to 8 minutes or until cooked through.
Can be served as a main dish with sides or as a grilled sandwich.
Cooking time (duration): 20 minutes
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: USA (General)