It is amazing how sinfully scrumptious these are!
Recipe type: Dinner, Side Dish
- 2 cups shredded zucchini ( 2 medium)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped scallions (white & light green Parts)
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Wrap shredded zucchini in clean kitchen towel.
- Squeeze to wring out as much moisture as you can.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine zucchini and remaining ingredients, except olive oil.
- Heat olive oil (enough to cover bottom of pan) in a large skillet over medium heat.
- When pan is hot, add about ¼ cup of the zucchini mixture to the pan, flattening with the back of a fork.
- Fry until golden brown on edges.
- Flip and fry on the other side until golden brown.
- Remove pancakes to a paper-towel-lined plate to absorb excess oil.
Quick Notes[br][br]I always have to double the batch, because this is one of my son’s favorites .