I found this recipe and wanted to try something different using zucchini from my garden.
Chicken Zucchini Casserole
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- ¾ cup butter, melted ( may want to use less)
- 3 cups diced zucchini
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- ½ cup sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter. Set aside ½ cup for topping. Add the zucchini, chicken, soup, carrots, onion and sour cream to the remaining stuffing mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved stuffing mixture. Bake, uncovered at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.