Serve with a salad and biscuits for a complete, delicious meal.
Roasted Potato and Sausage Dinner
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 pound sausage or kielbasa, sliced
- 1-1/2 pounds gold or red potatoes, cut in 1 to 2 inch chunks
- 3 to 4 carrots, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium onions, cut into wedges
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon of thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat oven to 425°
- Grease a 3 quart baking dish or spray with nonstick cooking spray
- Combine the sausage pieces, potatoes, carrots and onions in a large food storage bag or bowl; toss with the pepper, salt, garlic, thyme and olive oil.
- Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Roast for 30 minutes, stir at 15 minutes. Or until vegetables are tender.