This is one of my daughters favorite meal. It is a favorite to make on a cold winter day.
Crock Pot Beef Stew
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2lbs beef chuck, cubed
- 1 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼-1/2 cup Flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoons pepper (can use less)
- 1 teaspoons paprika
- 2 cups beef broth (or 2 cups hot water with 2 bouillon cubes)
- half garlic clove, minced
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 rib celery, sliced
- 3 potatoes, cubed
- Place meat in crock pot.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Stir into meat until coated thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours.