What a great and easy way to use left over ham from the holidays or anytime. My family really enjoyed it.
Ham and Swiss Pie
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked boneless ham
- 1 cup shredded Swiss Cheese (can use cheddar cheese or any type of cheese)
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- ¼ - ½ cup chopped peppers (optional) had them on hand
- ½ cup Bisquick Mix
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt, if desired
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400°
- Grease 9-inche pie plate.
- Sprinkle ham, cheese, onions and peppers (if using them) in pie plate.
- Stir Bisquick, milk, salt, pepper and eggs until blended.
- Pour into greased pie plate.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until done.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.