My kids are not a fan of spinach but they love it this way.
Potato Spinach Casserole
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 7 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion ( I added more--love onions)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender.
- Drain mash.
- In a large bowl combine mashed potatoes, spinach, sour cream, butter, onions, salt and pepper.
- Spoon into prepared dish
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake 5 minutes longer