I have been making this recipe for years. It is requested dish at many gatherings.
Roasted Potato Medley
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 Russet potato cubed
- 1 Red potato cubed
- 1 Sweet potato peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a mixing bowl, combine potatoes, sweet potato, olive oil, vinegar, thyme, garlic and chicken broth.
- Toss well to coat.
- Place in 13 x 19 casserole dish.
- Roast uncovered for 40 minutes or until tender. Turn half way through.