You can make this anytime. It is warm comforting meal.
Sunday Chicken Dinner in the Slow Cooker
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2-3lbs chicken (boneless or with bones)
- 2 cups potatoes, cubed
- 4-5 carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cups (or l can) of chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the chicken on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Put the veggies on top of the chicken.
- Stir the broth and soup together with the salt and pepper.
- Pour over the veggies and chicken.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Remove the chicken and veggies from the pot.
- Turn the heat to high
- Add a few tablespoons of flour with some water and whisk.
- Slowly whisk the flour mixture into the broth.
- Cook for a few minutes until thick.