This is one of my families favorite frosting. It is nice and fluffy and not too sweet.
White Chocolate Frosting
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 stick of butter, at room temperature
- 2-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 1-2 tablespoons milk ( or more if needed)
- Cream butter until fluffy, then add vanilla.
- Slowly add in powdered sugar ½ cup at a time with mixer on low speed.
- Add melted white chocolate and beat until incorporated.
- To reach desired consistency, add in milk 1 teaspoon at a time.
- If frosting becomes too liquidy, simple add additional sugar.