If you love parmesan cheese like me, you are going to love this sandwich.
Parmesan Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Recipe type: Lunch
- 2-/12 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- ¼ cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice and basil. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, Parmesan cheese, green onions and celery.
- Pour dressing over chicken mixture, toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.