This is my kids favorite tuna fish sandwich. I serve with slice apples and they gobble it up.
Tuna Fish Sandwich
Recipe type: Lunch
- 2 cans tuna, drained well
- 3 green onions, slice ( white & green parts)
- ¼ cup chopped pickles ( sweet or dill)
- 1 large celery stalk, chopped
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bread of choice
- In a large bowl, combine the tuna with the onions, pickles, celery, mayo, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Scoop on to bread and top with any desired toppings and enjoy!