This is the easiest and tastiest BBQ Chicken ever. I serve it along with homemade coleslaw. I have made this for dinner and lunch.
The Best Crock Pot BBQ Chicken
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup Italian dressing
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season chicken breast lightly with some sea salt and place in crockpot.
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Pour over chicken and cook on low for 7 hours ( or on high for 3-4 hours).
- Once time is up, you can serve the breast whole, or shred with 2 forks.
- If shredding, take out chicken and let sit for 5 minutes on cutting board.
- Pull apart with forks.
- Return to crockpot and mix in sauce and keep on warm.
- Serve on buns or choice.