This is a great sandwich and a nice way to use left over turkey from Thanksgiving too!
Turkey Salad Sandwich
Recipe type: Lunch
- 3 cups leftover cooked turkey, shredded
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped, (whites and light green only)
- ⅓ cup walnuts ( optional: toasted)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup cranberry sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- splash lemon juice
- In a large bowl combine turkey, celery, onions and walnuts.
- Add in mayonnaise, cranberry sauce, garlic, paprika, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Serve on your choice of bread.
I recommend making this either the night before or in the morning to allow the flavors to really come together.