Bake with spicy brown mustard and honey which makes a wonderful glaze on the corned beef.
- 3lbs Corned Beef
- ¼ cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Mix mustard and honey together, set aside.
- Lay corned beef fat side up, on a large piece of aluminum foil in a baking pan.
- Evenly spread the mustard mixture over the top (reserve some mixture) and sprinkle brown sugar on top.
- Wrap the corned beef with foil, leaving a little space on top between the corned beef and the foil.
- Bake for 2 hours at 350 degrees.
- Open the foil and spread a little more mixture over the top and broil for 2-3 minutes, until top is bubbly and lightly browned.
- Let rest for about 10 minutes.
- Cut on a cutting board at a diagonal, across the grain of the meat into thin slices.