- 1 cup and 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp thyme
- 3 tbsp basil
- 3 tbsp oregano
- 1/4 pepper
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 9 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter with garlic in a saucepan over medium heat. When the butter starts to bubble, remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Stir the breadcrumb together with the Parmesan cheese, thyme, basil, oregano, pepper and salt.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the butter, then press into the seasoned bread crumbs. Place the chicken into a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until done and golden brown.
Can drizzle some butter over chicken before baking or pour extra butter into baking dish to make edges supper crispy.
Cooking time (duration): 50- 55 Minutes
Number of servings (yield): 8
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)